Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year!

Boo!

I believe everyone's already enjoying the CNY holidays, lanterns and light decorations, mandarin oranges everywhere on the street. It's the atmosphere for happiness and celebration!

It's the Ox Year! (Yes, it's my year!)

Since I was a kid, I always look forward to Chinese New Year, that's one of the happiest holiday in a year... you get to wear new clothes, eat lots of sweets and cookies, get lots of angpau and you can play whole day! Yup, I really love Chinese New Year back then.

I still love Chinese New Year now but perhaps for some different reasons, afterall... I am not a kid anymore and my likings and preference do change overtime. For now, my top 3 reasons to look foward to Chinese New Year are...

Angpaus!

Love Angpaus (with money inside of course!) =p

Yup, no matter how old I am, I still love money, who doesn't?

Holidays!

One whole week of holiday for me...

Ever since I started working, holidays became so rare compared to school days...

Cookies!

Looks yummy?

Although cookies are nice, I only choose a few to eat now, but still there are the best and is only available during Chinese New Year.

I am sure everyone look foward to such a great festival for different reasons, nevertheless...

Happy Chinese New Year!

Enjoy the celebration and be safe at all times.

^StarrY^

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!
Go show off your 'new' angpow! LOL!

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez