Thursday, February 05, 2009

No idea...

If you happen to need a proxy to surf some websites, try this one here, just promoting for someone. =)

Boo!

I am kinda sleepy right now lol... and don't really know what to write but then gotta find something to do else I will fell asleep. =/

Chinese New Year is quite nice for me, besides going to Singapore, I meet up with friends and stuff... had a few meals, shopped a lot... I have one more dinner with another bunch of friends this Saturday, looking forward to it. =) I have yet to open my angpaus, wonder if the amount is same as last year or not, hmm... XD I plan to open up everything after this weekend, which is Chap Goh Mei (元宵节). Lucky for us this year that Monday is a holiday due to Thaipusam, yay!

I have been watching a lot of TVB dramas this holiday, really a lot... I will update on that with another post another day, when I have the mood. =p Watching show is good, relaxing and no thinking at all, but still can be tiring since I gotta face the computer the whole day. I wish I could have a big nice TV just to sit at home and watch dramas whole day long haha... That would be sooooo nice! Lazy me...

Career issues have been popping up in my head again lately, I am quite bored being stuck here right now, doing nothing... I can't stand have such routine everyday and this isn't a good thing either... I want to go out of my field of specialty and move on to something else that I think I might be interested in, but it's not that easy. I tried to hunt for jobs but the requirements doesn't match well, kinda lost at what should I do... I don't think I want to continue in this field anymore, bored of it since long time ago but it seems to me that I don't have a choice. I am clueless already, what should I do?

I wish to forget all these problems and have fun in my own little world...

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez