Sunday, February 22, 2009

Turtle Speed Internet Connection

Boo!

Due to the super hot weather this whole week, my mood has been bad, don't have any motivation for anything... It's unbearable, I wish that I have an air conditioner here. =(

To worsen the situation, the internet connection speed is acting up again. *sigh* Since this morning, I can't seems to load most of the websites like Facebook, even Google is slow, what is happening again this time?

Problem occur every few months, I am tired of this... They will take ages to fix the problem and then not too long before something else break down. Totally sucks!

and there's nothing we can do, isn't it?

^StarrY^

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

You are NOT alone.
There are lotsa turtles lately...i HATE it too!!!!!Urgh!

StarrY said...

I think even turtles are faster...

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez