Thursday, March 05, 2009

The Gem of Life

Boo~

Internet is still as slow as ever, that's why I didn't really want to update my blog... No materials to write about is another issue too. =(

Anyway, I have just completed my Siebel training today, it's fun... I would love to have some experience in a project site, let's hope I get the chance to do so. I will be going to Astro for a support role next week, I don't really like it but it's better not to choose in this kind of bad economy situation... =/

So, back to the topic, a TVB series review.

珠光宝气 - The Gem of Life

The Gem of Life, a TVB series which has 82 episodes, recently showed on Astro on Demand. It's a series which has lots of famous actor and actresses, everyone has been looking forward to the release of this show since the preview was shown to the public. I am one of them too, expecting it to be filled with lots of dramas and emotions.

Being a long series, it took around 4 months to finish the show. At the start of the show, the introduction was good, get to see the rich people's world. It's interesting to learn about diamonds too! =p However, things starts to slow down a little in the middle of the series and it became quite boring. The story became very dry because things are very predictable and draggy at the same time. Since it's already half way through, I thought I should just continue on, hoping for the story to pick up on the climax. It changed for a little but the ending is really dull and meaningless...

I felt that it is a total waste of my time to watch this series for so long, just to get to such a dull ending, without any drama, fights or emotions involved. I felt disappointed. Although the settings and the scenes of the series are great and all, the storyline ruins everything. I think they shouldn't make the series that long and have a totally different ending where the bad guys get punished and the good guys get rewarded, at least put in some actions.

^StarrY^

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

So nice you're going somewhere...can i smack u? Or atleat make u pay for lunch when u're around? :p

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez