Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Punisher: War Zone

Sushi King RM2 Bonanza is back! It's gonna be on 13 April to 16 April, anyone care to join the sushi fest? XD

Boo!

I can finally login to Gmail and Blogger in the office @ Astro, but still trying to figure other ways to get to Facebook and MSN Messenger or any web messengers, if anyone knows how, do tell me please. =(

So when I was in Genting few weeks back, I went for a movie with EdeNz... didn't know what to watch and finally picked Punisher: War Zone. Well, I get the impression that there will be lots of people dying scene, cruel and disgusting stuff, hmm...


The movie is indeed that way but most of those parts are cut off already, even their dialogues are censored, kinda annoying... I really don't understand why they want to censor the dialogues when the movie is already 18++ rated. It's not like everyone in the cinema doesn't know what they are saying, I bet everyone knows it so well and even some use those words daily.

The story is about a guy who lost his family one fine day, then turn into a heartless killer who goes around killing every bad guy he can find, then when he is tracking down another bad guy, he accidentally shot down a FBI undercover agent... He felt really bad and wanted to quit and stuff, but when he got to know that the family of the FBI agent is in danger, he want to protect them and thus hunting down the bad guy again... Of course, after lots of fighting and battling scenes, the bad guys finally died and the good people are safe.

I guess it's not my type of movie, I don't fancy seeing disgusting stuff and people dying, lol... Well, I know many guys would love these stuff haha... So it's better to download the uncensored version than to watch it in the cinema.

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez