Saturday, March 14, 2009

I'm a (fluff)Scriber!

Boo!

Due to some issues with Internet connection lately, there's not much time to update my blog anymore. I couldn't do it in the office because I am currently placed in Astro which has crappy Internet connection as well. =( More on that sometime later, for now...

I'm a (fluff)Scriber!

Well, it's something new introduced this week on (fluff)Friends. Users can actually pay a subscription fee every month to get some privileges which doesn't exist before, kinda cool it seems... The fee is of course not that cheap since it's $10 or $25 per month, lots of users complain and whine about it, others support them and go on with the subscription.

List of stuff for (fluff)Scribers!

As for me, I didn't want to waste money on games like this initially. Maybe due to influence by people who subscribe, I feel it's good to be able to have those special stuff given to them. I decided to join the crowd when EdeNz said $10 isn't a problem for him since he's earning much more from advertisements on his site, haha...

Another important thing is that I know (fluff)Friends donate to the World Wildlife Fund (WWF) when we pay them in cash and they have promise to contribute $50,000 regardless whether they get this much cash from users ever since (fluff)Scriber was introduced. I see this as a good thing, to protect the nature on earth as environmental issues seem to be hot right now.

There's more to it! Every (fluff)Scriber will be given a surprise by mail, a real gift! Apparently it's gonna be a plushie from (fluff)Friends. =) Though we will not be able to choose which one to have, I am happy to be able to own one, it's not easy to get one since they don't sell it anywhere else. The plushie and the shipping fee to my door step could simply cost (fluff)Friends 2 or 3 months of my subscription fees, so why not? It's quite worth it, right? Hehe...

My Customized (fluff)Book.

I'm happy to have purchased this privilege, as I like to spend my time playing this Facebook application, it's just another hobby I guess, every hobby needs some money to maintain perhaps? =p I'm looking forward to receive my (fluff)Surprise and will definitely post about it when I got it!

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez