Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Steamboat @ Genting

Boo!

Oppsie, neglected my bloggie again. Not that I wanted to, just that I'm down with a cold and fever for the past 3 days... =( Bad health condition affects my mood a lot, no mood to do anything or even write anything, please chase the flu bug away!

Yummy yummy! It's time to talk about food. =)

Genting Skyway.

When I was in Genting with EdeNz sometime last month, we had steamboat for dinner, that's the best food you can eat in a cold weather right? and I absolutely love steamboat anytime, I don't know why I just like steamboat a lot even it's just fish balls and stuff. =p

We went to this restaurant call Hot Pot in First World Plaza, it's on the same floor as the Snow World and it's just next to the escalator. There isn't much people when we were there, maybe we are early or something, I have no idea. The restaurant offers a few kind of dishes, typical Chinese restaurant type, but we decided to go for the steamboat and took tom yam and porridge soup base. =)

Our steamboat.

and Utensils. =p

We have to order the food separately though, since they don't charge for the soup base. It's kinda pricey to be honest but it's only once in a blue moon kind of thing, so it's fine! XD The food came in small square dishes, arranged nicely, haha... the dishes can be stacked as well... Seems little but it's actually very very filling, we had a hard time trying to finish everything up.

Yummy foood!

Let's cook!

Off we cook the food, I separate all the food evenly into the different soup base and wait for them to boil, it's quite a long wait though... So, we chit chat and cam-whored a little, hehe... Since the restaurant is on the upper floor and we sat by the window, I get to see people walking around downstairs, kinda nice to sit like that and relax my mind.

It's boiling!

Let's eat!

After a pretty long wait, the food is finally ready and we started to eat and eat and eat... then cook new ones again... then eat again.... eventually both of us are extra full... Well, we rest a while and talk and stuff... then continue eating again. We spent quite a long time in the restaurant I think haha...

Almost done...

Zombie on the roof.

After dinner, we walked around to let the food digest a little... We saw this zombie sitting at the roof top and playing around with his chain, pretty cool right? XD

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez