Thursday, March 19, 2009

Watchmen

Boo!

Another quick update, another movie entry. =p

Went to the cinema @ Mid Valley last Saturday with EdeNz and Matt because Matt suggested us to go out for a movie. I have no idea what movies are current on the screens so Matt and EdeNz suggested this superhero show called Watchmen.

The Superheroes.

The show looks so cartoon-ish to me lol... But since I have not watch any movie quite a while, might as well give this a try maybe it will turn out the be interesting. Luckily I managed to book the movie tickets else it's gonna take a long time to buy tickets at the cinema, I wonder why so many people are always lining up...

The show turns out the be 2 hours plus, almost 3... The story is sooooo long, so many characters as well. The movie settings are back to 20 years ago I think, so somehow it looks weird at first, couldn't really get the story at the beginning of the show lol... Well, things are explained later after lots of stuff happen. There are some action scenes as well, since it's superheroes fighting against the bad guys ahaha...

The show is okay, but not my type as I don't really like the story setting and it's too long for me, it's really tiring to watch such a long movie if the story is not exciting or action packed. It is kinda special though, first time watching a movie like this and I think the story comes from a comic book? If you are a fan of the comic series then maybe you should try watching the show. =)

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez