Thursday, February 12, 2009

ROC's Gathering @ Jogoya, Starhill

Boo!

The Internet connection right now sucks... I can barely load any pages and it's so slow! Yesterday was worst, I was planning to update my blog yesterday night but couldn't do it because my telephone line was cut off for some maintenance which I don't know what is it all about... =( I got my line back right now but I can't even go to Facebook, it sucks... Hope this matter can be solved quick else I will go crazy during the weekends...

Back to the point anyway...

The last big event for my CNY this year is ROC's guild gathering at Jogoya last Saturday, it was fun and it's nice to meet everyone again, although I am not really updated about things but I still enjoy listen to all the exciting stories, haha...

Outside Starhill.

CNY Party in front of Pavilion, so many goodies bags!

We reached Starhill around 5.45pm, caught in a huge crowd of people on the way because there was a celebration at Pavilion and everyone is camping out... Met up with some guys then went into the restaurant. It was quite early that time so not many people are there yet, including the leaders, haha... XD Well, we help ourselves with the food... Looked around and I think the only good thing there is the desserts... Other food are pretty normal to me, it can be found in any Japanese buffet, nothing special at all.

Some Oysters...

We started with some sashimi, it's just okay... could be better. Later, we explore the fried dishes, the scallops, the oysters... Tried pretty much all the food that we think it's interesting. Too bad there are some food that is only for VIPs and we can't have them, those dishes look so much better! After a while, we move on to the desserts, ate quite a lot of them actually. Chocolate cookies, tiramisu and ice cream! I love those but too bad I couldn't eat that much on the day because I wasn't feeling too well.

Dragon in front of Jogoya, looks cool.

We eat and chat until everyone is satisfied then we hang out in Starhill a little longer, since it's such a rare chance for people to meet up and talk, I bet everyone can go on and on all night, haha... After a group photo session, some of them went for clubbing and the others like me went home. I was pretty tired and sleepy already at that time.

Wonderful fireworks in the air...

On the way back to our car, we saw fireworks in the sky! It's so close and so big, totally amazing. This is my first time looking at the fireworks at such close distance and it's beautiful... What a memorable way to end this gathering. I do hope we will have more gatherings in the future... Let's just see how the guild future will turn out.

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez