Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine's Day 2009 @ Mid Valley

Boo!

It's gonna rain soon, office is becoming colder... The weather changes so easily now, yesterday was so hot and now it's pouring already. Anyway, a short update on my Valentine's night. =p

It was a rather simple one and we spent our night in MV. We didn't plan much since we don't really like to be overcharged and go to crowded places with everyone else. We reached MV around 5 something then walked around the mall, there isn't so many people like some other weekends, guess everyone else is somewhere else...

Teddy Mountain on display, so nice! I want this lol...

There's a lot of jewelry promotions going on in the mall and I still see so many people at the cashier and everyone around me is talking about economic crisis? Hmm... Weird. I asked EdeNz to get me something but he said he will save the money and get me one next time, haha... XD

We went San Francisco Steakhouse for dinner, ordered their Valentine's Dinner Set. It comes with a soup, a crab cake, grilled cod fish as the main course and chocolate fudge with Vanilla ice cream as dessert. The soup is not that nice because it was not hot enough, the crab cake was just normal. The main dish is nice and filling. I am already full half way trying to finish the dish haha... The dessert is nice, I love the Vanilla ice cream hehe...

Valentine's present for this year...

After dinner we walk around again, since both of us are so full... Pass by some stalls and EdeNz finally decided to buy me a simple bracelet haha... Just a cheap one though, maybe I can get something better on my birthday, hehehehe... XD

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez