Thursday, January 08, 2009

Just Thinking...

Boo!

Ah well, I am bored right now, don't know what to do and I happen to load my own blog, staring at the cute snails... So I thought I should just write something, although I don't know what. =/

Things has been changing ever since I rolled off from my project and come back to KLCC. I got up around 6 everyday (so early right?) and then took LRT to work (I have a car but...) and for once I reached office way earlier than I am supposed to (weird!), then I also go home as early as 5pm everyday (the sun is still bright when I leave...)... Such a big change in my daily routine, I am yet to get used to it because I am definitely not a morning or early person... =/

I have been thinking about my work since few weeks back, close friends of mine should know that I don't really like to do technical stuff which is my current job... But I am still undecisive on what I should do, should I just go hunt for something I like or should I just hang on for now? There's so many things to think about before choosing what to do... like what do I really enjoy doing? I don't know if I would get bored of it again in the future, I can't always change and start over right? And the economy situation right now is not the best time to switch jobs around and be choosy... There's so many "what-ifs" running in my head, I couldn't decide on anything, I don't know what should I do...

I wish someone could tell me an answer and show me a way out of this puzzle, this is frustrating... A nice long sleep would help although it won't solve the problem, I wish my bed is right here now, lol...

I should find something interesting to write about tomorrow, since I am not having much to do in the office these days... Let's see... XD

^StarrY^

2 Comments:

Kay Nny Lee said...

Well, I think this should be the best time for you to think about having a new hobby or picking up a new skills :)

* Always think positive and good things will always come first :)

-Gam-ba-teh-neh-

Anonymous said...

Does the snail represent anything? The network? *blink blink* hihihi

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez