Friday, January 09, 2009

New Windows Live Messenger

Boo!

Time for another update, this time something more interesting I guess. =)

Today when I login to my MSN I receive an e-mail asking me to try out the new Windows Live Messenger. I have saw EdeNz using it already, like a month ago when it was in Beta and it looks cool, so I downloaded it... It took quite a while though...

My current MSN Scene.

It's worth it, the new messenger has new scenes to choose from, better than the backgrounds! There are quite a few choices of scenes right now, some are pretty, some are cute and some are cool. I am sure they will add more in the future and I look forward to it! Just hope that they won't start charging like the moving display pictures and winks...

Contact List shows status using colors.

New border for display picture and it's a bit embossed now.

I also noticed that they show different colors based on your contacts' status on the list... Green is for 'Available', Red for 'Busy', Orange for 'Away' and White for 'Offline'... That's the four colors I have on my list right now, the colors are also at the person's display picture when you chat with him/her.

Get your messenger updated and try it yourself, it's nice! XD

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez