Wednesday, January 14, 2009

More excitement @ Pet Society!

Boo!

Updating my blog seems to be a routine for me now, haha... Well, as long as I have things to write I don't mind. XD Still remember Pet Society from this entry of mine last month? Well, this Facebook application is getting more exciting every week!

There's whole range of new items coming out for fans / addicts like us to decorate and play with our pet every week and all of them are so cute and beautiful! (Probably suits girl's taste more) I could never get bored of it, seeing how my friends decorate their houses and dress up their pets in the most creative ways.

Kitchen items for this week, cute!

This week, there's a whole series of kitchen furniture following the release of bathroom items last week, I think this is great, a house can never be complete without a nice kitchen right? and the utensils as well, love them a lot. Although it costs quite a bit, I just have to visit friends and race hurdles, save the coins day by day, I should be able to get all the items I want by end of this week. =)

New clothes and rug this week, nice!

Talye in school uniform.

Besides furniture, there's also 2 new sets of dresses for my pet, a school uniform and a wedding dress, both are lovely but the wedding dress is kinda expensive, so I gotta save and save my coins to buy it together with the tiara. =) I have bought the school uniform set though, and my pet is wearing it happily, hehe..., hopefully there will be more pretty dress for my pet next week, I love seeing Talye in different dresses, running around the rooms in my house. =p A blue rug is out in the D.I.Y. store too, matches the school uniform color really well, haha...

Items in Golden Mystery Box, pretty!

Oh, and more new stuff into the addictive expensive mystery boxes, a pink fridge (Yay!), a princess rug (Wonderful!) and a white cabinet! These items are so cute and pretty, makes everyone spent all the coins buying the mystery box trying to get one of those... I guess I can't do it this week, because I gotta buy new items which is in the shop for this week only first before trying my luck with the boxes. (Needs lots of luck!) Hehe...

Exciting? Attractive? Get yourself into this wonderful game now! If you already have a Facebook account, you only need to add the application, create your pet and start playing. =) Do let me know and add me as your friend so you get to visit Talye and get coins everyday.

^StarrY^
Note: Item images obtained from Kogaweb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez