Thursday, January 22, 2009

Mobile Suits Gundam 00

Boo!

MY CNY holidays starts today, I love holidays because I can sleep till noon and no one will disturb. =p Hehe... today was okay, doing the usual stuff and enjoying my free time. I'm not gonna sleep so early today I guess, but I thought of updating my blog first, hehe...

Gundam Meisters - Pilot of the 4 powerful mobile suits.

One of the anime series I watched recently, Gundam 00, is really amazing. This series was in my HDD for quite sometime already and I don't really plan to watch it anyway, I thought it was some boring robot fights... It turns out to be something very interesting, similar to Code Geass, it talks about war, conflicts, politics, human relationship, the world is changing...

The story starts around somewhere in the future when oil became exhausted and human found a new energy source, the solar power. There are 3 superpowers which own three huge solar power system, The Union which is the USA, AEU which is made up of European countries and HRL which consist of China, Russia and India... As the 3 superpowers keep fighting each other, a group of people known as Celestial Being stand out and wants to eradicate war through force. This group of people possess four very powerful mobile suits (A robot that is used for fighting in war) named Gundam. All actions began with the armed interventions of the Gundams around the world.

There are a lot of fighting between robots in this anime, it's nice to watch all the cool animation and stuff, but personally... I still prefer the way Code Geass's robots fight. XD In this anime, people die so often, seems like life is so fragile that you won't know when it will be taken away. There's no happily-ever-after ending for this anime, both good people and bad people died, sad but true, that's what happen in our real world too, isn't it?

I like the anime, the story is interesting but a bit complicated because it involves a lot of characters and parties... Guess I tried to watch the whole series in one day and got myself confused, lol... But it's still very interesting to know how the story goes on... It's now in second season already, still yet to complete but many unexpected events happen, makes me want to know more. Of course, I do hope someday this world can become peaceful, but is that even possible? A world without conflict, human unite as one? Hmm... Seems it's not gonna happen to me.

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez