Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Cooking Mama @ NDS

Looking for a restaurant to dine in? Don't know where to go for the next meal? Try checking out this KL Dining Site, it's wonderful! You can search restaurants based on their promotions and there's map provided too, pretty cool!

Boo!

Although I bought a Nintendo DS Lite some time last year, I didn't really share any stories about it, so let me start with introducing one of my favorite game, Cooking Mama. =)

Check out Cooking Mama's Official Site.

There are 2 versions of Cooking Mama for DS Lite - Cooking Mama and Cooking Mama 2: Dinner with friends, there are also 2 other versions for Wii but I don't own a Wii so... =( Cooking Mama is a cooking game, as expressed by the game name, it's cute and entertaining, best of all, it's not time consuming and it's not very hard to learn and master the "cooking" skills. It only take me one or a few tries to get 100 points for the dishes I "cooked". =p You can also create your own recipe by combining a few process and make a brand new dish, then share with friends online, it's fun isn't it? (I didn't manage to try this feature though...)

The second version is nicer, of course, with enhanced animation, more cooking tools and processes and more new dishes to play with! And there are also more character to cook / play with in the second version, I spent a few minutes whenever I have time to play DS to learn a dish and master it, and finally unlocked all the dishes around 2 months back for both versions. =)

Everyone should try this game, it's simple and entertaining, best of all, it's free because you can download NDS games easily from the net, my games are normally downloaded by EdeNz from Romulation. Easy!

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez