Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Series Craze

Update: Added new series into my anime list. Any nice anime to recommend? Completed or on-going series doesn't matter as long as it is nice!

Boo!


First update of this week, hehe... Was too busy with a lot of series, both TVB and anime for the past few days since the weekend. =p Maybe I should put up some reviews on the series I watched, haha...

I managed to finish Gundam 00 during the weekends, I didn't plan to pick up this anime at first, but I was too bored on Friday, so I tried the first episode and got hooked after that... 25 episodes is not that long, but to process and understand the series is hard within such a short time. The series is quite confusing at first, since I don't really know what Gundam actually is and what the whole series is about... I rewatched the first few episodes to just understand the whole flow properly, haha... But I still like Code Geass more than Gundam 00, the robots in Code Geass looks much nicer and more powerful. XD

Sunday was a really busy day for me, I also managed to went shopping in Mid Valley, bought a few stuff... and the mall is packed with people everywhere, don't really like to stay there too long, it's too noisy... =/ But it's good that I bought something for Chinese New Year. =) Gotta start saving and stop spending because I plan to get my new PC end of February or early March, depending on the pricing at that time, maybe I should wait for PC fair? Hmm... Will think about it later...

Monday is back to work day, I was so tired and sleepy the entire day, didn't do much except for watching Heroes, I got it quite long ago but didn't have the mood to watch the series, but managed to finish 2 episodes on Monday, pretty amazing. =p The story was ok, nothing too exciting but not too boring either... New season is coming out on 2nd Feb, I better get the rest of the episodes for this season and watch them as soon as possible, while I have the interest to. =p

Yesterday, I was having migraine again... It sucks. =( Slept for almost half of the day... I managed to complete Minami-ke Okawari series download, watched the first episode but it was quite boring, compared to Season 1... I love Season 1 very much, really funny series from the beginning to the end, heard that the second season sucks, but I still wish to watch it just to know what's happening, season 3 is continuing and seems to be a lot more better, so hopefully it would be another great series to catch. =D

My CNY holiday starts tomorrow, yet to plan what to do for the rest of 2 weeks, I guess I will be continuing my series and stuck in front of my comp, as usual... Haha... Got to look for more interesting stuff to do as well... Anywhere nice and not expensive to visit? =p

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez