Friday, January 16, 2009

More Mysterious Item @ Pet Society

Boo!

Finally it's Friday! Haha...

Well, nothing much to say, I guess I would have more to say after my busy weekend, it's gonna be CNY soon, yay! For now, just another update on Pet Society. =p

More cute stuff!

New mysterious items is found in Golden Mystery Boxes since yesterday, I guess they are trying to get more and more people addicted to the application and buy more coins to spend on the boxes. It all depends on luck whether you need a lot of boxes to get the new items or not, it's not so easy for an unlucky person like me... Hmm, let's hope the items stay in the boxes long enough for me to collect them all. It's too cute to resist, especially the dress which looks very similar to Snow White's dress. =p

Longer room now...

Besides having new items, our room's length have been extended by a bit, allowing us to place more stuff in the room. Well, it's a good thing but now I have to look for more stuff to put in my rooms and readjust my furniture... It will cost me more coins, again! =( I don't want to spend money on this, so the only way out is to visit friends and race everyday, not to forget the daily lottery, hopefully it would give me 500 coins everyday, haha...

I can't wait for the weekend to come, not that I want it to end that fast either, well... I am just looking forward to have fun! =p Have a great weekend!

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez