Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Happy New Year!

Boo!

So, it's 2009 now! Happy New Year! (Kinda late I know...)

Well, I have just changed my blog layout, new year new layout, sound good right? Haha... This layout was downloaded from BTemplates, although I changed the sidebar a little, hehe... I love the snails, they are cute and it has a light background which is better for reading. =)

I know I have been neglecting my blog since months back, I just don't have the mood to blog anymore, I wonder why... and also I am pretty busy with stuff lately ya know... But I will try to update as often as possible now, maybe I could because I just finished a project and is now back at KLCC office.

Let's see some of the things I have done recently...
  • Got addicted to yet another Facebook Application - Pet Society. - This thing is really cute and interactive you know... =p
  • Signed up for gym. - Well, gotta keep going and be more healthy! and maybe I might be able to slim down a little...
  • Watched lots of TVB series. - Found a good place to download newest TVB series on AOD, so it's drama time! Hehe...
  • Worked for a year! - Yes, I have already worked for a year, I wonder what did I achieved?
and many other normal stuff like shopping, watching anime, eating expensive japanese food, etc... Never had a single weekend being bored and got nothing to do, I just got busier! Why do time pass by so fast during the weekends? I barely have any time left to do anything else... *sigh*

Hmm, new year resolutions? I don't really want to have any, it sucks if I can't do it, so better not haha... But I do love to aim for a few things to be done soon in this year, so here goes...
  • Get a new PC. - my laptop is dying on me and I really want a PC 'cos it's easier and cheaper to upgrade or fix in the future and I don't really have to bring my PC to anywhere else anymore.
  • Get a new Phone. - I finally found a phone that I like... N85, it's really expensive right now so I have to wait.
  • Save some money. - I practically spent whatever I have earned for the past one year, so gotta start saving now before it's too late.
  • Go travel. - This is kinda clashing with saving money but I really like visiting places around the world, Japan is always my dream because I like their culture and stuff... Too much anime? Haha!
  • Slim down? - Well, depends on my mood I guess, haha!
Okay I think that's about all the things I wish to do, maybe I should check this post back on 2010, right? Haha... That's all for now.

Hopefully it will be a great year ahead! XD

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez