Thursday, January 15, 2009

More questions...

Boo!

Today's weather is great, the sky is clear when I look out the window from my office, it's not too sunny either, it gives me the feeling to just stay home and relax... Too bad I couldn't. =p

I don't know what to write today, it's just a plain and simple day for me and I didn't manage to do much too, despite having so many plans and things that I want to do, haha... No mood I guess. Maybe I should dig up some anime or TV series or games for review but I'm too lazy for that right now...

Well, I have got an interview this Saturday, people called me up but it's not something I wanted to do... I was thinking to go and see what they have to offer, since I have never really been to a lot of interviews and see the difference yet and maybe I do like the job somehow... Maybe it's time for me to go out and see what people is looking for, to determine my future. I guess I will wait and see how this interview turns out before making a decision. =)

I don't know if I should choose a path that can earn me more money or should I go to do something I like but it's less secured and perhaps not so much money? Well, money is so important, everyone is trying to hunt for more using every possible way... I mean, we don't really feel satisfied with what we are earning and always want more right? At least most people are like that... I don't know if I need more money now but it doesn't hurt to earn more, I will surely need it in the future, or will I just spend everything? Haha...

So many questions to ponder, things become so complicated in life when we grow up, that's why I always wish to be a kid forever, no worries, no responsibility... I feel like time passes by so fast, I am not ready to face the challenges ahead yet, I'm not ready, but what can I do? Time doesn't stop and wait...

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez