Monday, December 03, 2007

Snowie Theme

Boo~

What an exciting and fun weekend! Spending Saturday and Sunday nights with friends... Hehe, more updates coming soon. As for now...

Snowman~

Like you have noticed, I have just change my blog template to snowman theme. XD The banner is edited from one of the vladstudio christmas wallpapers, I adding the shining stars myself... My first gif animated image, lol... The rest is just playing around with colors and stuff... What do you think? Personally, I feel the old template looks nicer... I didn't save it, so I will need to get a new template for the new year. =p

Looking forward to christmas and new year celebration, anyone has any plans? Remember to invite me ya! =)

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez