Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The Heartbreak Kid

Introduction: I have a new blog dedicated to my Ragnarok Online gaming and related stuff only, if you are interested, feel free to visit Sillie Days. =) I have also included the link at the Bloggies section, under the name Sillie.

Boo~

It's movie craze again, yup yup... This year end holiday seasons is full of nice movies, can't wait to watch them all. XD It has been a while since I visit the cinema...

Last Saturday, EdeNz and I were planning to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks but when we reached the cinema, I noticed that the movie will only be out on December 14th... =( So we looked around for other movies available, and then came down with two choices, Golden Compass or The Heartbreak Kid. I don't know why, both of us chose The Heartbreak Kid in the end, but oh well... Haha...


Ben Stiller's movie is always a comedy that makes you laugh up and down for his funny jokes, this movie is no exceptional. =p From the moment the movie starts until it ends, there are funny jokes, stupid actions and stuff, the cinema is filled with laughter. XD

Overall, the movie is about how Ben Stiller hunt for his love of his life, due to pressure from his dad and his best friends and everyone around him... When he finally decides to be serious and get married, he regretted that he didn't insist on being single, because he met someone he really love and she could get along with him well... The story goes on and jokes here and there... The ending is also a funny one, don't wanna spoil those who haven't watch it, so go watch it yourself and laugh! XD

I think it's a good comedy, but not as funny as I expected, jokes are there but it's just tiny bits here and there... Entertaining and relaxing, but not the best comedy movie around... I would give a 6.5/10 for this movie. =)

After watching the movie, I am really glad that we did not choose to watch Golden Compass as all my friends from different communities said the movie is not worth watching, except for Whitey. =_=" A friend also said that he was told that the movie is really bad and all but he insists on watching it, in the end he regretted that he didn't listen to the advise. =/ I wouldn't wanna waste my money on a movie with have such negative comments.

Next movie on my watching list would be Alvin and the Chipmunks, National Treasure: Book of Secrets and Alien vs. Preadator 2. So, if anyone wanna watch the listed movie with EdeNz and me, feel free to contact me. =)

^StarrY^

2 Comments:

BaBy_oN_BoArd said...

i wish to watch alvin & chipmunk as well.. i previewed the trailer... its look fantastic. Golden compass, another worthy watch movie....

StarrY said...

I receive a lot of negative comments about Golden Compass, everyone say not to watch it. >_<"

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez