Sunday, December 09, 2007

Tempting Mexican Pizza

Boo~

It's food again hehe... I just love nice and lovely food~ XD Last few weeks, EdeNz and I went dinner at Pizza Hut, a sudden decision I would say... We both were attracted by the posters outside Pizza Hut at that time, the pizza looks so tempting!

There weren't a lot of customers in the restuarant that night, maybe it's a weekday... So we ordered the new Mexican Pizza combo for 2 which consists of a regular pizza, mexican chips, soup and drinks. In addition to that, we also ordered a garlic bread and 4 pieces of chicken wings (my favourite)... After that, we just sit and chat while waiting.

By the way, the service in the restaurant is something I would wanna highlight... It's really... BAD! Seriously bad. I remembered that we asked the waitress (auntie) to clean the table when we sat down and requested again after we place the order, then again after the drinks came!!! It's just so frustrating and it ruins my mood totally... I wonder if the waitress is dumb or deaf or just plain ignorant? We need to tell her 3 times just to clean a dirty table when that's part of her responsibility! Argh...

This is not the first time I had bad experience in Pizza Hut outlets, I have seen countless dumb and lazy waiters and waitresses in Mid Valley and Sunway Pyramid as well, which is why I don't dine in Pizza Hut restaurant if I have a choice. Sorry if you worked or are working at any pizza hut restaurant, but it really pissed me off.

Mushroom Soup.

Back to the food, here comes the soup... It sucks, the soup isn't hot and it's watery... I rather have Campbell or Vono, those taste much better. Pizza hut's soup is supposed to be nice, I love it... This outlet is not up the the standard at all.

Half-eaten Garlic Bread.

Then, we had garlic bread. I love garlic bread... the crispiness of the crust and the softness of the bread just rocks and it goes really well with hot mushroom soup... Well, since we don't have nice hot mushroom soup, I thought I could just have the bread, but just like the soup, this bread is totally off standard as well, not crispy, not fluffy... I can make better garlic breads anytime. =p

Mexican Chips aka Nachos?

Square Pizza.

Take a closer look.

After having my appetite runined by the soup and bread, I stopped expecting anything from the rest of the meal. The chips and the pizza were served together. It's rather special to see chips on pizza, but the pizza's taste is good. The chips goes really well with the Mexican sauce as well, which I think it's just normal spaghetti sauce. I am glad that the pizza is good, at least I am not wasting money for a sucky meal. =(

BBQ Chicken Wings.

Lastly, we ate the chicken wings, which I love the most. =) The taste is there, but the chicken isn't as juicy and tender as other chicken wings I used to eat at other outlets. =( I am a bit disappointment but since the food is already on the table, there's nothing much we could do except for finishing them to prevent wastage, right?

Overall, I would say it's quite a bad experience, I don't think I will go to that Pizza Hut outlet ever again, it's at the newly opened Jusco Cheras Selatan. Kinda regret that we went in that night, shouldn't be tempted by the advertisement posters... Aih!

^StarrY^

14 Comments:

BaBy_oN_BoArd said...

luckily i haven try that pizza. If nt, i sure will curse Pizza Hut... Dominos is my 1st choice currently...

StarrY said...

Haha, I love Dominos double decker pizzas but too bad they have limited outlets around KL.

BaBy_oN_BoArd said...

oh, dats too bad... did they offer delivery service to ur area? their outlets really limited. But for Dominos, i prefer to have delivery service instead of dine in the restaurant.

StarrY said...

Yea, they do have delivery service, but sometimes when you are outside and hunting for dinner, it's always easier to find Pizza hut than Dominos... T_T

BaBy_oN_BoArd said...

woh... dats true... pizza hut have more outlets.. but as what u said in ur contents, pizza hut sumtime is sux especially for their services.. Sumtime the food is also out of quality... T-T

StarrY said...

Haha, ya lor...

Couldn't help it when my stomach suddenly wants to eat pizza. >_<"

BaBy_oN_BoArd said...

hehehe... den u muz think of other alternatives when u are in hunger... Don't always think of eating pizza... Coz pizza hut might upset u...

StarrY said...

Haha, yea... Next time don't wanna eating at Pizza Hut already.

BaBy_oN_BoArd said...

r u sure u will giv up pizza hut??? hehehe.... by the way, do u prefer online shopping???? if yes, feel free to visit my blog and get the link to hunt for some clothes... cheerS!

StarrY said...

Not give up la, but if can... I will surely avoid it. =p

BaBy_oN_BoArd said...

hahaha.... When u r in hunger, try not to think about Pizza Hut, den u will be able to avoid fom pizza Hut..

StarrY said...

Haha, true true...

Just visit youe blog, really got lots of clothes site... WIll take my time and explore!

BaBy_oN_BoArd said...

so do u love the posts???? hehehe.... Sumtime i feel wat i wrote is boring... Hw's ur opinions on this? Boring or not? I mean overall...

StarrY said...

Not bad, a lot of information.

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez