Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Totally Random...

Boo~

What a tiring day for me... Woke up around 7am then went out for interview today... Took LRT down KL, it's pretty confusing for a person like me who rarely uses the LRT, I actually need to spend some time looking where should I go to... =.= Anyways, the interview was okay and currently just waiting for their reply...

After I reached home, ate my lunch and sat down in front of my computer for the whole day... I don't know what I have been doing... Surf forums, blogs and stuff, the whole afternoon gone just like that, without me realizing... EdeNz came for dinner, we went to Jusco Cheras Selatan again... Not really in the mood to enjoy or relax, pretty emo today.

Here's some random pictures I took while hanging out, just feel that it's pretty nice and "Snap", I got these.

The Gardens, Mid Valley.

Top floor of The Gardens, Mid Valley.

One of the shops at Asian Culture, Sunway Pyramid.

Somewhere in Sunway Pyramid.

Will update more about food when I have the mood. =)

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez