Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Guild Gathering @ TGIF

Boo~

One fun thing about playing games online is you get to know a lot of people from everywhere, any kind of people, which you never expect to meet them in real life. It is kind of fun for me, I enjoy having new friends for a common interest like addicted to certain games and all. =p From online chatting, eventually your online mates might become your real life buddies or friends without you realizing it. Isn't this a very good way to make friends and know more things about different people? =)

Last Saturday, EdeNz and I spent the whole night with a bunch of guild mates from RO, we all have join the same guild for months, talking to everyone in the game, in the forums or even though MSN. I have met a few of them in other occasions, but this gathering was much bigger and fun. There are around 15 of us, first time seeing each other in real life, pretty confused on who is who, lol...

We reached Subang Parade around 6pm, walked around while waiting for others to come join us. Ray, our guild leader, booked a table for all of us at TGIF, it's a nice place... My first time there. XD After a while, saw a few of my friends there, so we went in and ordered our drinks while waiting for others to show up. We chatted a lot, all about RO, from game skills to botting, almost everything... Well, it was really fun, I get to know a lot of stuff which I don't really understand... That's a nice way to gain knowledge, right? More people came later... We introduced ourselves around, haha... Actually, Arzon, one of my guild mates, did all the talkings. Everyone is feeling shy? XD

Well, when everyone reach, we ordered food for dinner, the menu is so thick, so many choices that I don't know which one should I choose... All of them looks nice... We finally went with the 3-Course-Meal Promotion, with an appetizer, a main course and a dessert, EdeNz and I decided to share since it's a lot. Hehe... I chose to have Shrimp Martini for our appetizer, haven't try before and it looks special and it turns out nice, I don't really like prawns but I like this a lot... It's fresh and cold and the taste is really good. Hehe... Then, we had some Szziling Chicken dish for main course, I can't remember the full name of the dish... It was nice, the chicken is soft and tender and it mix well with the onions, chillis and green peppers. XD Finally, we had Chocolate Mud Pie for dessert, both of us is full by then, we didn't manage to finish the dessert, it was a bit too sweet for me...

After dinner, we continue our chats, actually we didn't really stop chatting for the whole night, lol... We talked a lot, learn a lot and pretty amazed on how everyone play the game... Many new tricks here and there... Then, we get to know people, our guild is pretty big with lots of members, good to know more people because it's hard to recognize who is who in the game. XD Some of them left pretty early, guess they have somewhere else to go? Hmm...

Around 11pm, everyone decided to call it a day, some of them suggested to go for a game or two at CC, DotA or RO... In the end, only Ray and Patrick came to the CC, haha... EdeNz and I reached home pretty lately... Almost 1am I guess? Hehe... But it was fun that night, chatting and laughing along with everyone... I am glad that I attend the gathering. =) Hoping to see everyone again in future outings.

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez