Monday, December 17, 2007

Another Outing

Boo~

I just came back from a job interview, they accepted me straight away, hehe... =p Now waiting for another interview on Wednesday and I will have to decide which company should I choose. Working life begins really soon!

Anyway, here's a short entry of an outing with my college friends 2 weeks back. After finishing the course back in September, I have never seen them since then, so we plan to meet up and have dinner and chit chat. I think Hon Yen did the organizing, invited everyone in the class, though some of them couldn't come, but it's nice to at least meet up with most of my friends.

The initial plan was to meet up at Mid Valley around 8pm, I reached there but no one is there yet. I walked around, there's lots of people around and everywhere is filled with Christmas decorations. Later on, I met Chang Lun and waited for Nak and Lizan to show up for dinner. We went to Carls Jr. since it's newly opened and quite tempting. XD

Although Carls Jr. is just another fast food restaurant, the price here is more expensive than other fast food outlets, around RM 20 to rm30, since the burger size is also much bigger than the other fast food restaurants. I ordered BBQ Chicken together with fries and a drink, the picture on the menu looks nice, haha...

The Burger, big?

Unwrap it...

Lots of fries!

The taste is nice but nothing special except for the size of the burger. My friends ordered some other burgers and all of them said it's good. =) The fries is nice as well, crispy on the outside and soft in the inside, love them... XD The drink is free-flow, but I only took Sprite, nothing much to talk about... You can try mixing everything and see how it taste like, haha...

After the meal, we went to Bangsar to meet up two more friends, Hon Yen and Swee Seng, which don't wanna come Mid Valley, we chatted for quite some time at some mamak shop there, most of them is already working, so I got quite some information from them. XD Around midnight, we paid the bills and went home. Nice outing, hope to see everyone again some time. =)

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez