Monday, December 24, 2007

National Treasure 2: Book of Secrets

Boo~

Just happen to be busy for the entire week, wanted to update but I just couldn't find the time for it. =/ Last Thursday was a public holiday so I decided to go shopping and watch a movie in Mid Valley. I planned to watch Alwin and the Chipmunks which I didn't get to watch last time but when I saw National Treasure 2 that has just been released, I went for that instead. XD I check out the site and tried to buy tickets but it was full, while looking for other options, I found GSC Signature at The Gardens. It looks good, not too expensive and there are seats, so I got two tickets for EdeNz and me. =p

Book of Secrets is the second movie of Nation Treasure as titled, I fell in love with the first movie and this is one of the movies that I have waited so long to watch it. XD I love mysteries and puzzles, love to see how people solve them, love to learn the logics behind those stuff, just so wonderful...

The movie starts with introducing the characters all over again, it doesn't matter much if you didn't watch the first movie, hehe... Then, the story develops and problems start to show itself, thus the start of exploration! From one clue to the other, solving puzzles after puzzles, going through danger after dangers, it's just so exciting to see how the characters try their best to look for what they want. Jokes are also found in between, it really spies up the movie a lot, the cast are good, the story is great. =)

Both EdeNz and I enjoyed the entire movie, we would wanna watch it again, haha... It's just... nice! A must-watch movie, you really shouldn't skip this wonderful movie, I would really give a perfect score for this. XD Treasure hunting is so fun!

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez