Saturday, December 29, 2007

Food & Tea @ Jusco Cheras Selatan

Boo~

Hong Kong restaurants are everywhere around the town, it's not very expensive and it's nicely decorated, perfect place to meet up, chit chat and enjoy some nice food. I believe everyone has been to some of these famous Hong Kong restaurants as well. =) This is one of them, Food & Tea, so far I know that they have branches at Taman Segar, near Leisure Mall, Times Square and Jusco Cheras Selatan which is the outlet EdeNz and I went to.

It's always full of people here, especially during lunch and dinner hours, people actually queued up there to get a place to eat. The shop is not big, but the restaurant's design utilize the space to the max, lol... Their menu is quite nice, various Hong Kong food from appetizers, snacks, sandwiches, porridge, noodles, rice to drinks and desserts... There are also pictures for most of the dishes, which I like the most... at least I could choose those dishes that looks delicious, instead of imagining them when looking through so many food at one time. XD

Apple Green Tea.

To start off, we ordered Apple Green Tea for our drink, it's quite big so we decided to share. The drink taste good, not too sweet and it has the nice fragance of apple, together with green tea, it's just perfect. =)

Food & Tea Sandwich.

Then, I was attracted by their nice sandwiches, so I ordered one Food & Tea sandwich which I supposed is their speciality. The sandwiches came together with some fries, but the fries is not really good because it's over-fried and not fresh. The sandwiches are good though, hehe... They have ham, vege, cheese, tomato, bacon and egg in it and they are cold when I eat it, so tasty. XD

Cheese Baked Rice.

EdeNz ordered cheese baked rice with chicken chop, which is something common in all Hong Kong restaurant. According to him, it tastes good and he finished it really fast, haha... It's either he was really hungry or the rice is just so nice that he keep eating and eating. It smells good when they serve it though.... XD

Cheese Baked Spaghetti.

I ordered chicken chop with cheese baked spaghetti and sweet corn sauce. XD Kinda wanna eat spaghetti that night... It took some time to bake I guess, because my dish came later than EdeNz's. It was delicious, hehe... I love it, lots of cheese, mixing with sweet corn sauce... =) The chicken is sweet as well, really appetizing and it's quite filling...

Both of us were full after that, haha... chat a while and finish the drink before leaving, we still see customers walking in and waiting for seats at that time, which is around 9pm? Wow, such a good business. XD

^StarrY^

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Today afternoon, i went to this restaurant. But there is provide a poor services and the food is not nice.

If u wanna go there to take a meals, u must think properly before u go in. Because the staff will take your order wrongly and they wont feel sorry for their mistaken. they will show you a black face and behave in an impolite way. In addition, they do not provide the lunch set for you until u need to ask for them. After that, i still need to wait the next order in a longer time about 20-25minutes. Finally, the food is delivered but the taste is not nice until i even cant finish the half. My friends also cannot finished their food.

As a customer, im really dissatisfied with their staff poor behaviour and attitude to me. The staff really so rude. When i asked for the customer suggestion form, the staff just simply give me a paper already used before.

I know that my dissatisfaction would not be paid attention or mayb the staff will not give their supervisor or manager. Therefore, i hope that if the company see my suggestion, they can try to eliminate this kind of problems will be happen again.

thank you.

I need to pay the services charges but i do not received any good services. I hope that the company should give their staff training in serving and cooking. if not, i don no the impact will be how as well as they should keep the old way.

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez