Thursday, November 29, 2007

McSpicy

Question: Can I or Should I put up some advertisements in my blog? Will it be annoying?

Boo~

I noticed I have been blogging a lot lately... Ah, that proves how free I am! Nevermind that, I just wanna do something, ok? =p

Haha, if any of you went McD recently, you should have notice something new on the menu, Double Spicy McDeluxe and Spicy McNuggets! (Is it still there?) Hot and spicy season, I'm lovin' it~ So I went to try the new burger, it's super big and tall, I can't bite it properly... All the veges just keep falling down and I still can't bite the burger... So, I seperate it into half to eat... =_=" Then, it's so big that 1 person couldn't possibly finish all, so I share with EdeNz haha... No pictures btw, because we both are too busy trying to eat the burger properly so the veges won't fall! XD

Oh, after we finish the burger, we move on to the chips and Spicy McNuggets, nothing new about chips and the nuggets are the same size, same color, except that it's spicy! EdeNz who can't take too much of spicy food says it's dam hot! I wonder what's Whitey's reaction... Hmmm, someone buy some and trick him to try? Maybe you can see some funny reactions, haha... XD Anyway, just eating the nuggets is too boring, we tried something new.

Spicy McNuggets.

Six nuggets, actually we had more. EdeNz purposely crush my first stack and I can't seems to stack them back again. =( In the end, that's the maximum we both could do, the stack is gonna fall soon... Stacking them is not easy at all, we took some time to put the nuggets together and after a few seconds or a minute taking the photo, the stack fell down by itself.

I don't know why I did this, maybe too bored? Who knows... But it was fun. =)

^StarrY^

2 Comments:

Denster said...

Wah... memang too bored already - you know got problem when the food review suddenly is McDs of all the food available XD

StarrY said...

Haha... Because don't have any other photos to share at that time.

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez