Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Sleepless Nights...

Boo~

Every night when I decide that I should close my eyes and start dreaming, a lot of things will just pop into my mind, somehow I suddenly feel so awake that I couldn't close my eyes... In the end, all sorts of thoughts run through my mind, all kinds of worries, all kinds of problems which I never seriously think about them during the day... Maybe because I am already running away from them for the whole day, they would just keep taunting me at night? I don't know... All this things made me felt lonely, restless, helpless, sad, disappointed... which I never had those feelings before. Suddenly I would just hoped that someone is beside me to comfort me, someone could understand me, someone could read my mind and tell me what to do.

After hours of struggling, I guess I eventually falls asleep, but things doesn't end here... Recently I have been having lots of dreams, happy ones, sad ones, weird ones, illogical ones, scary ones... One dream after the other, when I wake up the next day, I couldn't remember any of them, but I knew I haven't been resting well and keep dreaming for the whole night. People say having too much dreams means your mind is overworking, is that true? >_<" Occasionally I get slight headaches when I wake up, it goes off sooner or later when I start doing my own stuff... but the pain and annoying feeling is hurting me... T_T

Today isn't exceptional either. I woke up pretty early today at 11.30am, logically speaking, I should be super tired by now, but unfortunately, I am so widely awake that I don't know what to do in the middle of the night, should I just grab something to eat, watch some animes and wait for my body to get tired itself eventually? I looked around, reading blogs, forums, emails and stuff on the net... Finally decided to write something for my blog, and this is what my mind tells me to write.

Is there anything wrong with me? Or is everything wrong with me?

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez