Wednesday, November 14, 2007

What's Next?

Boo~

Results are out, finally.

It's not what I wished for, but it's within my expectation.

So, nothing much to say... I just have to admit that the results are just a reflection of how much effort I actually put into my studies for the entire year. I am sure I could have done better, given the interest and effort, however what done is done and I shall move on. =)

The big question here is "What's next?" as I am feeling puzzled, a lot of things in my mind, just couldn't sort them all out. Normally, the answer should be "Get a job." but I am not sure if I am ready to start off my working life. I have a lot of thoughts in my mind, I don't think I can pour them all out here but basically, I am just too scared, not ready yet... To get a job means I must start working hard for my career, less holidays, less relaxing time, no sleeping till evening, no anime marathons... The list goes on and on. =(

Maybe I am just a lazy person after all, trying to find 1001 excuses not to work. T_T

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez