Sunday, January 27, 2008

Outing and Movie - Mad Money

Boo~

It's been a bad day, having slight headache today because I slept too much I think. =( Before I goes to bed and go back to work again, better update my blog before I forgets everything. XD

It's a rather sudden decision that Denster, Menzo, EdeNz, Matt, Bombie and I meet up on Saturday for dinner and movie, we all thought that the outing was canceled because EdeNz don't want to organize it. =p Oh well, I am glad that we made it, it's so nice to meet up and catch up on things, after all we don't really meet each other often anymore ever since most of us left Blueserver.

Woke up around 10 something on Saturday and went to APIIT to collect my certificate, finally I got it, haha... Not that it's very important right now but this piece of paper cost almost 50k, so I must go and get it somehow... I meet up with my classmates, it's been a while, good to see everyone again. XD After collecting our certs, we went for lunch nearby, everyone seems to be happy and doing fine, that's great. =)

After lunch, EdeNz and I went to Mid Valley, we reach there around 2pm, walk around and I bought 2 pair of shoes, 1 for casual outing which is very cute, I love it and another for working. Hehe... No photos now, can't show... =( After that we meet up with the rest around 5 and start planning on how to spend the night. We have decided to go for movie after dinner, so we had to queue up for tickets, it's a loooong queue, lol and we gonna watch a movie named "Mad Money". XD

Then we went to arcade for a while, EdeNz always play Time Crisis 4 whenever we are there, after watching so many times, it's pretty boring right now, lol... After that, we went to Kenny Rogers for dinner because I have coupons to get 1 free meal when we order 2 meals. XD It was crowded and we actually have to wait for a seat, which I don't normally... I would have gone to somewhere else if not because of the coupons... Luckily we don't have to wait that long...

For the rest of the 2 hours, we ate, chat and drink... We talked about a lot of stuff, mainly about Blueserver though, I recalled a lot of things happened back then as we were chatting... Although things ended pretty bad, but I cannot deny that I had lots of fun when I was there, being a GM and a player... I had lots of good memories, all the fun time we had... Thinking about them puts a smile on my face. Things changed and it's impossible to turn back time, we just have to accept that and move on and I believe it won't be possible for all of us to go back to the older days anymore at the current situation.

Around 9, we went to the cinema and bought some snacks and drinks then it's time to enjoy the movie. =) Mad Money is a comedy which I don't really know what is it about when I decided to go for it, just because I saw the poster and I think it would be good, haha...


So the movie talks about how 3 very ordinary women came up with the idea of stealing money from the bank, old money which is supposed to be destroyed... They succeeded and they did it continuously for 3 years, just imagine how much money that they actually stole! Wow... Finally, someone starts to suspect and investigate on them, but in the end no one manage to figure out how those 3 women taking money out of the bank which is supposed to be 100% secured and the alarm didn't even rang... Their plan is really brilliant and perfect, seriously salute the person who thought of that haha... The movie is really funny as well, keep laughing. XD Go ahead and watch this movie if you want some good laugh, 8/10 for this...

After movie, it's already quite late so we went back home... XD I think Denster is planning another gathering next week, looking forward to it, hehe...

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez