Sunday, January 13, 2008

Bloons Tower Defense

Boo~

EdeNz introduced me a tower defense game today, play using flash on browser... So, when you are bored or something, just go waste some time popping balloons lol... The tower defense is named bloons tower defense, don't ask me why, maybe bloons sounds cuter than balloons. =p

Bloons Tower Defense 1

Bloons Tower Defense 2

Anyway, here's the link for the game, Bloons TD 1 and Bloons TD 2. Try the first version and win it before moving on to the second one, it says the second one is much tougher. Both the versions has 50 levels. XD You can also google for it, a few free game hosters has it installed, so the links I place here is just one of it.

Win. =) By EdeNz.

I have yet to win the game, just played a few times, testing here and there... Will continue to explore when I am done with all my stuffs. Hehe...EdeNz won it though, the first version. =) It was fun, I love tower defense games.

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez