Tuesday, January 01, 2008

New Year, New Look.

Boo~

I know I have just updated my blog not too long ago and now I am posting again, lol... Well, just wanna write up a summary of some changes that I have done for my lovely blog. XD

Blue Stars.

First thing that everyone will notice is my template, it changed again... If you have read my blog long enough, this template would be familiar to you, yup... Last year before the Snowman template, I have been using the same template for a very long time. Just that now it's in blue instead of yellow which it used to be. Actually, this template is originally pink, you can actually get it very easily here, named Rawk. I love the banner which has nice stars, so I just took it and modified the image and the CSS codes myself. =p

New Blue Chattie.

Next thing that I have changed is the chat box. Sometime ago, my friends introduced me cbox, another similar chat box tool like the one I had with Flooble. I wanted to change it for quite some time already, just didn't do it so might as well change it now when I revamp the blog skin. This new cbox looks much neater as it has its own formatting which can be set by me on their website, it's better that way, it doesn't mess up my blog and it definitely look nicer than the Flooble chat box. XD

Clockie - New member of HiddeN Star.

Then, I added a new cute clock in my sidebar discovered by Matt sometime back. It's really cute and fun to play with. You can click on the little sleepy girl and she will wake up and tell you the current time, in Japanese though. XD Then, you can also make her sing a cute song by clicking on the music note at the side. Just play around when you are too bored, haha...

All these thing took me the whole night, from 10pm onwards. Changing the chat box and adding the clock is easy but changing the template is really a pain. =/ I practically messed up my original XML template by changing lots of stuff previously for my snowman template, so I had to redo the whole template, sort out my CSS one by one all over again. It took me a while but finally it's done, hehe... Such a nice satisfaction!

Lastly, this is my 100th post for HiddeN Star, congrats to myself. =)

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez