Thursday, January 03, 2008

Exhausted Star...

Boo~

I am quite blur right now, just very tired physically... I need some time to get used to the working life, wake up early, use my brain from morning till evening, sleep early... Sigh, this 2 days has been really hard for me... I hope I can get use to this as soon as possible, don't wanna suffer so much.

There's lots of things to learn, to know about the company itself, since it's a global one and a very big one, lol... Just all the history, procedures, policies, culture, etc... already making my head grow so big... So much information, which is impossible to remember or understand them all in just 2 days. =/ Well, I got assigned to a project already, will start the real work next week... Got a new laptop from the company as well, pretty cool... XD But very heavy and lots of hassle to carry it around all the time. Haha!

I can foresee a very very busy life ahead, so I guess there will be less outings, less interesting food entries... Argh! Let's see how it goes, I do hope I can at least have a little time to enjoy my personal life, working day and night is really gonna kill me.

Alright, I need to sleep already, really wanna have a day which I can sleep until I am satisfied, I need to recover back my sleep time! =(

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez