Thursday, January 10, 2008

Holiday! Time for Alien vs. Predator 2

Boo~

Public holidays mean so much to me now, haha... Working for just a week made me realise how hard it is to actually work, wake up in the morning, go to work, come back home, eat dinner and sleep. That's what I do everyday of my working life, I don't have much spare time, just an hour or two to catch up my personal stuffs like blogs, forums, games, mails... I start to miss my holidays already...

Some portraits on the wall of KFC.

Luckily, today is a public holiday, it helps me a lot... give me some time to rest! I woke up at noon, wait for EdeNz to come over as we planned to watch AvP 2 today. We went to Jusco Cheras Selatan, near and no jam, lol... Had lunch there as well... EdeNz ate KFC and tempted me to eat as well... Since I have eaten my lunch at home, so I decided to have KFC for dinner haha... EdeNz said he don't mind, never get bored of KFC's fried chicken. XD While waiting for him to finish up his chicken, I ate waffle and took some photos... Hehe, suddenly I am addicted to taking photos already, just like to simply snap and snap, sometimes you could see some amazing stuffs!

Yum yum...

I wonder why recently I love to eat KFC, since last week, I have been choosing to have KFC if I had the chance, which I normally don't. Hmm, the chicken is so tempting and tasty, never had enough even though my stomach is full. We did end up in KFC for dinner as well and both of us enjoyed the meal a lot, simple but nice. =)

Alien vs Predator 2.

Then, we watched AvP 2 as planned. The movie is a sequel from AvP which was dam nice when I watched it, so long ago I couldn't really remember when. XD So, if you could remember where the story stops, it starts from there, how aliens ended up on Earth again, this time taking more innocent lives. Telling too much will spoil the story but the predator was imba, can fight so many aliens together...

The movie is quite ok, but with more gory scenes than the previous one... The storyline is so-so, there's a twister at the end of the movie, probably we can expect another sequel from there. I would rate this movie 6.5/10, not boring, not very interesting... Mainly focus on actions since there's lots of fight, very cruel because many innocent lives were taken away.... Watch it if you like these stuff, but if you expect a good story, then I suppose you will be disappointed as it's quite straight forward for the entire show. XD

Spent the entire day outside, I had fun... I missed these kind of days, going out, eating nice food and all... Hmm, maybe I made the wrong choice to start working as I wasn't really prepared for the change? I don't know but since I have taken this path, I will just bare with it and see how things go...

When is the next public holiday? Lol.

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez