Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy 2008!

Boo~

Most people should already be somewhere out there, playing with friends or family, having fun, gathering, waiting for the new year to come... I don't really like crowded place, I don't really wanna spend time on the roads or anywhere just because of jams and road blocks, so I decided to stay at home tonight. Every year there's a countdown, it's always fireworks, performance, party and such, I have been to such place during this occasion, this year, I am just gonna have a peaceful countdown at home, with my family. =)

Fireworks. =)

People often reflect and think about what they have done or achieved over the year at this time, measuring whether this year is spent wisely. To me, I believe so far I have chose to live a life I want to, though there are up and downs sometimes, restrictions from many factors... but overall, I am happy for what I have gone through up till today. Life is never perfect and smooth and will never be, challenges come by to make me grow, and there are more waiting for me, I know... =)

365 Days, 52 Weeks of 2008.

So, year 2008, a very nice number indeed... What do I expect in this new year? I have yet to think about this... However, I do know clearly that my life is gonna change, I am stepping into the next stage of my life, to explore and live as a working individual, earning a living for myself. XD My relaxing and enjoyable studying life has come to an end since September 2007, been through a lot since then, thought about my purpose of life so many times... Maybe some people out there loves to do something special, to be extraordinary... but I think I shall listen to all the advices and nagging, move on and start working, maybe that's what I am suppose to do.

A new year wish can be also treated as my aim, perhaps I should have one. =p I do want a lot of stuff which requires lots and lots of money, lol... But more importantly, I do wish that I could lead a happy life throughout the year, overcome all the obstacles and learn some valuable experience. I do hope everyone around me can be happy and get what they want, so that I can be happy for them as well. XD

Happy New Year and Welcome to 2008!

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez