Sunday, February 24, 2008

Jump, Jump and Jump!

Boo~

Just last week, I got invited to join a little online project together with a few really nice friends, I am so excited and have been kind of busy with that, haha... That's why didn't really come to my own blog. XD I hope this project will be a success and I am sure to tell everyone about it when we launch it, stay tune!

EdeNz and I went to watch Jumper last Saturday, I have been wanting to watch this movie ever since I saw the trailer few months back, hehe... Love the visual effects in the trailer, it's really good. So before the movie is taken down from the screen, we got ourselves 2 tickets. =)

The poster itself is already so cool. =p

As the trailer has shown pretty much what the guy can do, jumps around, no matter how far it is! That's really cool, you can visit anywhere anytime you want, haha... Apparently, there are several people that have this special ability and they are named "Jumpers" and a group of people who named themselves "Paladins" who basically hunt down jumpers and kill them off, thinking that only God has the power to be anywhere anytime. XD

The movie is really nice, I love those visual effects and the storyline is good as well, it's not just any normal stories, there's some twists so it's nice and the good thing I like is the story is quite fast, not draggy but not too fast as well, just nice for sufficient story development. =) I would definitely recommend everyone to catch this movie, 8/10 hehe! XD

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez