Sunday, February 17, 2008

CNY: Back to KL...

Interesting News: On Valentine's Day, someone actually spent RM40,000 for a billboard advertisement to propose to his grilfriend. Wow! Romantic? Creative? Show off? Click to see the news article.

Boo~

These few days I have been so busy with stuff around that I have forgotten to update the last part of my CNY entry haha... This morning, I just went CNY visit again, this time with my colleagues. XD It's gonna be over soon, so better go visit all friends and relatives around to collect as much ang paus as possible! =p

So where did I stop? Hmm... The next morning I came back to KL with my uncle and cousins, they will be taking bus back to Penang from the KL bus station. We left Singapore around 7 and there's actually quite a number of people at the checkpoint already... Had breakfast after that and around noon, home sweet home! Hehe... I have been away for just 3 days but it feels so good to actually step inside my house again, felt relax and happy. Hehehe... Then we went for lunch at Tai Tung restaurant near my house, at Cheras Plaza... I didn't expect to see such a huge crowd there, seems like there's many people that stays in KL even during CNY time.

The table.

My mom and me ordered a few simple dishes and my brother took a few dim sums. The dim sum there is actually quite good but it's a bit pricey... Then after waiting for quite some time, they finally serve us our dishes, so hungry that time lol...

3 type of meat.

First dish is a mixture of roast chicken and roast pork, I don't really like roast pork so I didn;t try it but the roast chicken was ok, just normal... But the chilli sauce is very sweet, doesn't suit the taste of the roast chicken at all and it's not spicy as well. =(

Giant to fu. =p

Then we have a to fu dish, which is recommended by the waitress, it's really big piece of to fu and it's smooth. I think it is made with egg, quite nice, I love it together with the sauce. Yummy. XD Each person had one big piece as there are 8 of us in total...

Yam bowl with chicken!

Next up is a quite special dish which I don't really know what they call it in English, but it's a bowl filled with chicken inside. The bowl is made of fried yam, nice fragrance and crispy and the chicken is fried with dried chilli and cashew nuts, "kong po" style hehe... Love this dish as the chicken is really sweet, juicy and smooth... So nice that I actually ate a lot haha... =p The yam is good as well, my dad say this dish is one of the best among the chinese restaurants around town. So if you have the chance, go ahead and try it and you will love it. XD

Then we also ordered vegetables, balance diet is very important =p and of course white rice, haha... No pictures because nothing special but the vegetable is really sweet, love this kind of vege. XD Everyone felt so full after finishing everything, in fact we had to take some time to actually clear every single dish, lol... I felt satisfied and happy, what's more important than feeding your lovely stomach good food? =p

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez