Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Follow Me on Twitter!

Boo!

Just a quick update that I managed to get Twitter on my blog! Hehehe...

My Tweetie! XD

I have actually registered on Twitter last week, just no time and mood to configure things and put it up here. After a little searching around today and reading some guides and thanks to Ruz for the tips, now it's here! (Yes, it was Ruz who invited me to register... ) Feel free to follow me on my Twitter! I think you will need to register a Twitter account but it's really easy to do that and it's free... it's cute too! Hahahaha...

Just one more thing to figure out now is how to update my twitter through my phone, I still can't get my mobile number registered to my account. If you know how or you found any guide on this matter, please let me know! Thanks. =)

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez