Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I need a new phone...

I was bored and wanted to try to change the theme of my blog, ended up it wasn't nice and I'm too lazy to edit now... When I restore my theme I realized all my java scripts are gone but I managed to get them back in place except my poor little Chattie... 'cos Astro office decided to block the site as well! Argh!!!

Boo!

I have got nothing to do, very bored and I can't stand it... Life without a goal is meaningless don't you think? That's why I try to plan what I should do everyday... it didn't turn out very well... *sigh*

Anyway, since I got myself a new computer already, it's about time to start planning to fulfill my next wishlist item, a phone. It's really really really hard to find a phone which satisfy me even until now, I am still looking and checking, undecided.

I want my phone...
  • To be small, I don't like bulky phones such as PDAs.
  • To have GPS, for road idiots like me, it's a savior!
  • To have a good camera, I like to take photos when I am in the mood and I don't have and can't afford to get a camera right now.
  • To be a Nokia or any phone that don't have opposite navigation buttons.
  • To be cheap, money is important and I am very poor now. =(
iPhone.

I have thought about iPhone before, ever since Maxis decided to launch this awesome phone with their subscription plans in Malaysia... but there's two things annoying about iPhone, the camera sucks and the bluetooth only recognized other Mac devices, which means it's pretty useless. Not to forget, iPhone is not cheap at all and if I were to get it I got to pay RM100 per month just for my phone bills.... compared to now which is just RM30 per month for the prepaid reload... big difference! But there's so many amazing things that iPhone has and you won't see them elsewhere...

N85.

Another phone that I like is N85 but it's also not cheap right now... plus I have read some reviews and found that its GPS system is not that great and some have problems with it. It's one of the important feature I want in my new phone, this comment makes me think twice...

I really don't know what other phones out there satisfy me, maybe none... I am just asking for the impossible..?

Anyway, it's not a rush... Just the next thing I want to buy and hopefully before the current dinosaur phone of mine decide to die on me. Maybe in the end I won't get everything I want, but what is really the best choice and worth my money? Any ideas or recommendations?

^StarrY^

7 Comments:

mithrahn :: emus :: joey said...

The iPhone is just as good as it's brand. It's functions are as the 2/3rd? of other branded phones.
It's price is as sky high because of the economy of our nation.
If it we were staying at, say, at the US, it would not be a problem. But still, I would pick another phone.

The prices are just, because of the brand. You could have even gotten a lower price phone with a better feature. Probably.

I might be wrong.

That's my opinion.

mithrahn :: emus :: joey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mithrahn :: emus :: joey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mithrahn :: emus :: joey said...

(Sorry [deleted 2] 4th post)

Sorry, but most of the original phone with GPS will be at least RM900, if I am not wrong. That's for Nokia, I don't know about the other brands. (I've only research Nokia) Though I am using a Sony Ericsson.

StarrY said...

Yup, I agree the price thingy for iphone is just ... *sigh*

N85 is around RM1300 for AP phones the last I checked... not sure about now.

mithrahn :: emus :: joey said...

The lowest phone I checked was 1000-1100 something, forgotten which one. I think.

mithrahn :: emus :: joey said...

for nokia

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez