Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Fast & Furious 4

Boo!

I don't feel good today, wished I could stay home and sleep... I don't know why I just need my sleep but time doesn't allow me to do that. =(


Fast & Furious 4 came out some time back in the cinemas but I only managed to watch it with EdeNz two days back, it was just a random thought, suddenly EdeNz said he want to watch this movie that day... Well, luckily there are still nice seats available and I managed to get them online. XD

It's all about cars, everyone assumes. Actually, in this movie... there's more. The movie starts off with a bunch of people stealing petrol, pretty cool process I would say. There's only one race in the whole movie, which is when Dom (Vin Dissel) found out that someone killed his girlfriend, Letty, and he tries to get a job which she used to do... which is to transport drugs across the US-Mexico border. The race is good, GPS can be so cool lol... but it's street racing, so you can see cars flying around, roads becoming a mess and stuff.

After Dom managed to get into the team, he search for the killer and hunt him down with an old friend, Brian, who is a FBI guy... Lots of dramas in between and in the end Dom killed Fenix, the guy who killed Letty and the bad guy who hired drivers to deliver drugs is caught. Too bad that Dom was caught and being sentenced to a 25-year jail, but the show ended with his friends coming to intercept the jail bus. =)

I think this show doesn't focus much on car racing anymore in this movie, compared to the Tokyo one... but it's still nice as there are still actions through out the show. I don't know much about cars but I guess car lovers won't like it that much since there's just a few nice cars in the movie... Hmm, I would say the movie is good but many have told me that this one isn't good at all compared to the previous F&F movies. What do you think?

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez