Friday, April 10, 2009

Wild Child

Boo!

Yesterday, I was just randomly browsing stuff on the net and suddenly thought of watching some movies during my free time... So, I went to browse IMDb to look for something interesting and thought of Wild Child, it was a movie aired end of last year, I never had the chance to watch it in the cinemas due to various reasons...

I found the video on Megavideo, nice! Loading the entire 94 minutes is very time consuming though, looking at the unstable Internet connection here... Well, I loaded 1/3 of it when I went off to lunch so I get to watch the show right until 20 minutes before ending and it got stuck... Waited again then finally managed to finish the movie just before I went home. XD

Wild Child.

The movie is quite nice, I love to watch school themed shows, hehe... The story is pretty normal, a teenage girl being spoiled by the father after her mother died in a car accident, she became rebellious and finally her dad has no choice but to send her to a boarding school in England.

Life in the boarding school isn't easy for a spoiled brat, especially with all the strict rules and the British girls happen to not like the Americans. She finally managed to get some friends to help her to get expelled so that she can go back home, but in the process, they get to know each other better and really became good friends. Typical story like this always has a bad girl who is jealous of the new girl and try to ruin her life, this time it's the head girl of the school who is jealous because the headmistress' son pay attention to the new girl instead of herself. In the end, she set the school kitchen on fire and put the blame on the new girl but truth is revealed with the help of other girls in school. A happy ending when the girl finally learn that her mother went to this school as well, she decided to continue her studies in the school and starts to behave herself.

Simple story, relaxing, nothing too extraordinary. It's kinda funny to hear the British accent of the school girls there, it's not hard to understand but it's just weird, hehe... XD I am looking for other similar movies or shows to watch, still thinking right now, so if you have any good suggestion, let me know!

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez