Friday, April 24, 2009

The Sims

Boo!

It's finally Friday, here comes another weekend but doesn't seem so fun and exciting... due to various reasons. Anyway, it's still good to be able to stay at home, sleep and play whole day. =)

It has been a while since I bought my new computer, so it's time to try out some games, that's one of the reasons I bought my baby. =p I installed Sims 2 few days back and immediately got addicted again. I can play for hours, not noticing that time passed so fast. It's really easy to be lost in the game...

I spent a night just to get myself familiar with the game and then start my own family and decorate my own house, all those for just 2 to 3 hours every night, until yesterday I managed to finalize my house and start playing. XD I should get some screenshots, maybe tonight and post them here hehe...

Anyway, a friend of mine, Suzanne, told me that Sims 3 is coming and I went to check it out, it's just 2 months away! According to The Sims 3 Official Site, it's coming on June 2009, I am thrilled and looking forward to this game, definitely going to try it out once it's launched... Finally, a game to look forward to.

On a side note, I need to control my addiction else I won't have enough sleep every day and sooner or later I will be sick. =/ Haha...

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez