Wednesday, July 01, 2009

My (fluff) Surprise is a Blue Uniko!

Boo!

You may want to ask... what is a uniko? Is there such thing? Well well, it's actually just the magical horse - unicorn. In (fluff) Friends, instead of unicorn, it has a cuter name - uniko. =p It's the rarest and most valuable animal/pet in the game... and I own two of them, a blue one and a pink one, hehehe...

Remember the time when I actually subscribe to the game, becoming a (fluff) Subscriber? One of the perks is that there will be a real plushie delivered to me and here it is! ta-dah!!!

My super cute blue uniko!

I am very very lucky to get a blue uniko, many people wants it and it's totally random what you will get because there's a few more plushies and it was packed randomly. I loooooove my uniko very much, it's super cute and it's fluffy! This is my first time having something real from an online game/application.


I was super excited when I saw a package sitting at my desk when I got back home on Monday, without wasting any second, I opened the package and I found this cute uniko... I'm soooooo happy! Hehehe... I wished I could have the others as well, but too bad it's not for sale at the moment.


For now, I shall be satisfied and happy with my new plushie - a super cute blue uniko!

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez