Friday, July 17, 2009

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Boo!

I finally watched it with EdeNz last Sunday at Sunway Pyramid, it's a last minute thing but I manage to get tickets because I chose couple seats aahaha... as usual, the cinema is full, even the front row, is it just so nice to keep watching over and over again or there are just so many people who want to watch the show? lol...


The show is quite nice, but I still prefer the first one. Somehow I feel this movie has less focus, simply too many robots to show... Even the Fallen himself only fight for few minutes before he dies? Hmm... being the big boss of the bad guys, I would expect more actions and show offs but he only came out to get thrashed by Optimus lol... Well, lots of new robots and I think the coolest would be Jetfire... The twins are funny though... XD Others are just like side characters, even the old ones... there's not much story about them.

Story-wise is just okay, nothing special about it and I can see a third movie coming since Megatron and Starsream got away, but what will they be fighting for the next time? Using the Pyramids are quite a good idea I think, since there's always a belief that says there are built by aliens from outer space... XD and I guess Megan Fox plays a big role to attract people to watch this show, haha...

Well, I won't pay another RM12 to watch it in the cinema again, it simply didn't give me the amazing feel after I watched the show, but I don't mind watching the fighting scenes again if EdeNz is going to download the show for me. =p

What's next on the screen?

^StarrY^

3 Comments:

mithrahn :: emus :: joey said...

I'd say G.I. Joe. Looking forward to it. (I am going to get free tickets again~ maybe)

There's Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. Though they deviate the 5th movie from the 5th book a bit, and the previous movies from the books also.

I have watched Drag me to Hell and Blood The Last Vampire those two are so-so though in my opinion.

mithrahn :: emus :: joey said...

*the 5th movie Order of the Phoenix and book.

StarrY said...

Oh G.I. Joe, good good...

I am not a Harry Potter fan so I will skip that...

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez