Monday, July 13, 2009

New Phone Finally! - N97

Boo!

Last week was really a normal and dull week, thus no new entry because I really don't know what to write about... but many many things happened over the weekend, so this week should be fun! XD Let's start with something big like... I finally got a new phone for myself! after so many years... yay!

Yup, I got it yesterday at Sunway Pyramid which cost me all my savings... so I'm officially broke now, no outings, if possible, for the entire month... until I get my salary. =( I bought myself a N97, it's a new model... which explains why it's so expensive... but I love it the moment I saw it in the Nokia shop!

My very own N97!

This picture looks better. XD

and the accessories.

N97 has two colors, black and white... I want to be special, so I bought the white one... 'cos black colored phones are everywhere. =p It's so cool, so many functions to use... I have yet to try all of them. I also have Garmin software installed in the phone and it's fun to have someone directing you when driving... hahahaha... so nice! I have also used the music player and camera so far, which is very good to me, I am really happy and satisfied to have it. XD Well, if you compared it to the dinosaur 8850 I was using, there's really nothing to comment about... If you want more info on this phone, click here.

I got myself another treasure, so I have 2 babies now, my PC and my phone... more to come as I have so many things I wanted to buy, just need more money lol... I am so poor now, so any expensive shopping or outings are out of the question now... =( Being poor isn't nice at all, the feeling is awful when I don't have money to spend, please let this month pass by faster?

^StarrY^

1 Comments:

Alison said...

I'm just crazy about this phone!! I love Nokia N97... It has amazing features and looks...

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez