Monday, July 09, 2007

One more month to go...

Boo~

Kind of lost right now... I have not really taken into consideration that I am only 1 month from my FYP submission and until today, I haven't do much stuff yet. =(

Sad to say, I don't get the mood or motivation to start on anything, but I guess I got no choice, need to somehow force myself to do something about it as soon as possible... I have also another assignment and 2 very hard subjects to cover for the final exam, really played and relax for too long, I wonder how should I plan my days now...

At first wanted to add a countdown timer on the blog, but I can't any any suitable ones so I guess just leave it as it is now... Anyone know any good scripts do tell me. =)

Maybe I will write something more interesting later, no mood now... sad... ='(

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez