Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Take a Short Break.

Boo~

Hehe, missing for a loooong time, just too lazy to update. Well, as usual busy RO-ing. XD

I have a short break from college for a week, hehe, some breathing space... Well, hopefully this week is spent meaningfully, planning to work on my FYP design and also take a look at my CCSD assignment which I have totally no clue =( I hope I won't get too attached to RO and forget everything, not much time left until FYP submission. T_T

RO has been quite tiring these days, hard to level up, hard to earn money... Everything is just too hard and seems impossible to do... Well, I guess I can only try my best to enjoy the game.

Very little things to talk about, basically I just spent all my time either in college, RO or sleeping... And also some movie outings with darling... Still yet to watch Fantastic 4, Surf's Up and Transformers coming up though... XD Watched Ocean 13 last week and it was great! Really nice show, just don's miss this superb show with nice action, storyline and sense of humor. Oh ya, leng chai too! Lol.

That's all for now, just to make sure my blog is not dead lol...

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez