Tuesday, July 10, 2007

FYP Progress

Note: If anyone is actually reading my blog, you would have noticed that I have made my blog public, hopefully there's not much trouble as I don't think I am as popular as before.

I don't know why I decided to do so but... oh well...


Boo~


Decided to blog about how my FYP is going, I hope it helps me to do things faster...

With roughly 4 more weeks to go, I am planning to finish off my design within this week and start coding next week, hopefully will be able to finish off in 1 week or max two and leave the last week for testing and documentation and other minor stuff... That's the only way I guess... >_<

Oh well, as for today, not really in the mood but I started on my Use Case Specification and I have done almost all of it, left some minor stuff that I need to clarify with my supervisor. Tomorrow I will work on my database diagram and class diagram so that I could show it to my supervisor on wednesday meeting (hopefully he is free). After that, I should start fixing the screen designs before I start to actually code... that's the plan for this week.

Give me some motivation and support, I need them desperately. T_T

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez