Monday, July 16, 2007

Dumpling Plushie

FYP Progress: Met with supervisor, ok with the design. Plan to process to screen design. Manage to draw my ERD, 5% more to completion. Having trouble accessing FTP, thus cannot do anything on screen design or coding. Maybe I should move on with my documentation in the meanwhile... 3 more weeks to go! =(

Boo~


Before going to bed, thought of updating my blog... Been spending most of my time on RO, which I am not supposed to, aih... Hopefully I can get the FTP working soon so I can start on my screen design and coding... >_<

By the way, I wanna share something cute with you.

Ain't this super cute?

Hehe, I don't know its origin, I randomly got it when I tried to search for other plushies. I got the image from an online anime store, so my guess is this is some kind of monster or character in some anime. If anyone knows about this dumpling, tell me more about it. =) If possible, I wish I could know where to get this as well, it's just too cute...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez